Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Online Support

We work 24/7 for your convenience. Our writing administrators will be glad to assist you. Feel free to email us help4assignment55@gmail.com or help4assignment@gmail.com. Thank you.

Hi,

Good Afternoon, Sorry, late replay your mail. Attached here is the balance payment slip and waiting your submission.
Now, could you elaborate your service No. 2 after I received all the assignment text (refer to mail dated 30 Dec 2008).
Thank You,
Roy

Hi,

This is about case study on Strategic Management about Reebok International. The dateline is 20th January 2009 and it must be handwritten by me. For your information  I am doing my MBA with UUM.

Attached is the question for your perusal.

Regards.
 
Dear Sir,

Balance RMxxx has been banked in for your further perusal. As mentioned i hope that you have added the concept tools in the assignment.
Hope to do business with you again soon with a good price scheme.
Rgds

Hi there,i have got an extension due to my health problem and i still have around 2 weeks time to sumbit the final copy of the assignment on the 7th of Jan 09.
i need to bank in the deposit today and i ama on my way to the ATM machine to deposit the required amount. Please proceed.thanks


Hello.

I have a University project ( B.Sc level ) in a business topic and the length is 3,500 words . how much roughly you will charge for this .

Thank you first,

Wong C.M.

Hi,
Pls reply to the following questions :
1.Can you provide me with a sample copy of your completed assignment for reference?
2.Where does your writer come from and what are their qualifications?
3. Do you have a company website or can you provide your business address and contact no.?
4. Do you have clients from  Singapore?
5. Approximately how much do you charge for a business degree assignment comprising of about 1300 words & do you have a minimum word count?
Regards,


Dear Sir

I'm doing my MBA at the moment. Yes, I need some help for my assignment and thesis.

What will be the procedures?

Regards.

M. MUN

I have deposited the money into your account today. May I know what is the fastest your write can do. My dateline is 20th January 2009.

Regards.

Hi,

I'm from malaysia. I got a assignment that need your help.. my total assignment words is 5000 and the title of assignment is IT: The next 5 years plan ( Total is 4 task) deliver task by task. How is your chargers?

reply asap... appreciate.

thanks
jack 

hELLO... There is 8 Attach picture of my assigment detail.
and for this assigment i need to soft copy of the references and the bibliography.
Must have 25-30 internet journal and must from reliable sources..
hope to hear u soon.


Dear Writing Helper,

Send my thanks to you writer, it was comprehensive analysis done at a short time . Anyway thanks again to you and your writer Happy New Year..
rgds



1. Hi,

My assignment is at master level about international business which need a lot of analysis and total word count of 5000. Generally, the assignment is about a Malaysia company wanted to expand its business into overseas market either UK, US or Australia. (any company asa long as is not in these 3 countries before)

I can provide all the notes and guidance given by the lecturer in preparing the report.

My question here is will you able to help with a comprehensive report format assignment and what will be the rate? Hence, how long do you need for it?

Regards,
Wong

2. I would like to ask for your service to complete my assignments on financial resource and company law for advance diploma level.
Please inform me of the procedures. thank you

Bob

3. my friend in curtin needs help with her malaysian studies assignment and another friend in fajar needs help with her bm assignment... its an essay... normally is 2000 words long... they're both taking diploma. normal dateline is one week.. how much do you normally charge?

4. Hi,

I'm doing an MBA course and next year i'll do the final project paper.
My area of interest in e-entrepreneur and generally my title is E -
Entrepreneur: Doing Business In Internet as A Side Income for Malaysia
Household.

I would like to get help from you for me to do the MBA thesis. Can you help me ?

The thesis must be at least 50,000 words as per the university requirement.

How much do you charge or what is your fees for master level ?



5. Hi Assignment Writer,

Would like to know how fast a assignment can be done .. is it possible if i pass the question's today and get the copy done by tmrw early morning ? Hows the charges ?

Darshini

6. hi,

wat about the charges ?? can u elaborate on that ?

thanks!

7. Hi,

Would you be able to provide answers to the attached question?

Please let me know how much the cost will be as well. Thanks.

Regards, Jalen

8. Hi,

I would to know the cost for helping in writing Web development final report. It will contain less than 50 pages.
Regards,

9. need help in modern programming language which uses meta language.

hav attached a file with the questions and the site in which lecture notes are available.

need it by 13th monday. central time.

10. Dear Sir / Madam,

I am currently doing my BA (Hons) in Accountancy, Bolton, UK. This is my final semester and to complete the degree programme I need to submit my final project. I am looking forward for your services. Could you advice me on the procedures and your quotation. Due to tight deadline looking forward for your reply ASAP.

Thank you.

Regards,

11. Hi there,i have seen your website and i am interested in getting your help with the following Financial Management assignment,the deadline is 7th of October,please reply whether you can handle the assignment and finish it on time,and how much will the assistance cost? hope to hear from you as soon as possible

thank you

12. Hello,

Can you help me answer my assignment financial management?? What is you price for 1 assignment in Ringgit Malaysia??

Thanks..

Urgent.

Kevin,

13. Hi There,

I have an assignment to do and it must be 3000 words without the reference. Its regarding the subnect of business management (strategy management).
Could you please inform me the estimated price as soon as possible.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

I am a Masters in Business administration and would be interested to engage your services for my year end assignment which is 7500 from a number of topics . The ones that interest me are to do with :

- international trade

- global economy [ macroeconomics ]

- regulation for the global financial system

How much roughly would you charge for such ?

Thanks ,


Hi,

Good Afternoon, Sorry, late replay your mail. Attached here is the balance payment slip and waiting your submission.
Now, could you elaborate your service No. 2 after I received all the assignment text (refer to mail dated 30 Dec 2008).
Thank You,
Roy
 
G'Day,

    Could you help to quote separately for the attached 3x assignments ?

For Company Law Assignment. Question a) need to define steps by step and
gathera new Sdn. Bhd. company and attach it in the assignment.
 
For IT Assignment, Total Pages = 6 of essays with intro, contents , conclusion and appendix .

For Maths Assignment, do let me know the quotation cost. Number of pages = Not Applicable . Solving Mathematics
using right formula approach is needed.

For 3x different assignments, do let me know the quotation cost in segregation. Due Date = End of February 2009

Look forward to hear from you.

Have a great day. Thank you.

Regards,


Dear Sir,

Balance payment has been banked in for your further perusal. As mentioned i hope that you have added the concept tools in the assignment.
Hope to do business with you again soon with a good price scheme.
Rgds

Hi there,i have got an extension due to my health problem and i still have around 2 weeks time to sumbit the final copy of the assignment on the 7th of Jan 09.
i need to bank in the deposit today and i ama on my way to the ATM machine to deposit the required amount. Please proceed.thanks


Hello.

I have a University project ( B.Sc level ) in a business topic and the length is 3,500 words . how much roughly you will charge for this .

Thank you first,

Wong C.M.

Hi,
Pls reply to the following questions :
1.Can you provide me with a sample copy of your completed assignment for reference?
2.Where does your writer come from and what are their qualifications?
3. Do you have a company website or can you provide your business address and contact no.?
4. Do you have clients from  Singapore?
5. Approximately how much do you charge for a business degree assignment comprising of about 1300 words & do you have a minimum word count?
Regards,

 
I have deposited the money into your account today. May I know what is the fastest your write can do. My dateline is 20th January 2009.

Regards.

Hi,

I'm from malaysia. I got a assignment that need your help.. my total assignment words is 5000 and the title of assignment is IT: The next 5 years plan ( Total is 4 task) deliver task by task. How is your chargers?

reply asap... appreciate.

thanks
jack 

hELLO... There is 8 Attach picture of my assigment detail.
and for this assigment i need to soft copy of the references and the bibliography.
Must have 25-30 internet journal and must from reliable sources..
hope to hear u soon.


Dear Writing Helper,

Send my thanks to you writer, it was comprehensive analysis done at a short time . Anyway thanks again to you and your writer Happy New Year..
rgds


Greetings,

I would like to enquire about the assignment.
I have attach my question as an attachment.
I got few of my friends who need to do the same assignment.
If u could give me good price, i would recommend them as well.
Moreover we got so many assignment coming in the future.
We are actually distance learning student. So we got very little time to do all this.
Hope i can get a good price from your organization.
Thank you.


Regards,
MS
 
Hi i have attach the assigment question togther with the resources can u help me to do willing to pay...plzzz  tht is my life tht is a big story behind my life...plzzzz due date is on 10 march...

for all the question i have send the resouces to you....i have attach the annual report also...

i have attach the file for all the question...for question (d) do the calculation at appendix n only sumary write in the report....

For question (a) look at the  chairman statement,corporate government statement and statement on internal control...

For question (e) i choose work of internal audit and also related parties...

Sorry some of the resources i scan it..sorry ok....i hope u will help me..i ma doing ba hons in accounting.....


plzzzzzzzzzz reply me mail waiting for your help...many agencies ceate me ready..plz help me thank you
i understand that you all have service to get assignments done for students?? i'm having a big problem in hand right now and i have to retake a few subjects while my course is still progressing... wondering how much do you all charge  for one assignment and how long would it take? i'm currently majoring on business marketing, higher diploma! please do reply me asap!


best regards,
KENNY

Hi,

I am an MBA student and I have 2 assignments that will due in 1st week & 2nd week of April. Subj is Project Mgmt. I got promoted recently and due to my job demands, I am unable to meet this deadlines and my professor will only approve extensions only on medical grounds.

Each assgt is around 2000 words. And I would expect someone who can deliver good, quality product (no plagiarism & colliation).Kindly advise if you are able to meet this and your charges as well.

Thanks &regards,
Ms L

Greetings,

I would like to enquire about the assignment.
I have attach my question as an attachment.
I got few of my friends who need to do the same assignment.
If u could give me good price, i would recommend them as well.
Moreover we got so many assignment coming in the future.
We are actually distance learning student. So we got very little time to do all this.
Hope i can get a good price from your organization.
Thank you.


Regards,
MS

Dear sir/madam,

hope you are fine. At begining, I would like to introduce my self.  I'm Ph.D student and my major is software engineering. I need your help. Acually, I need problem statement in (project management) suitable to be ph.D thesis. Also, if your prices/charges are affordable I would like from you to make the thesis as complete; I mean with literature reviews, research methodology, analyses/results, conclusion and references with bibliographies. you can say complete thesis. please if you can do it just send me your H/P number or tell me how to meet up you soon to agree on details or call me on 0126xxxxxx, because I don't have more time.
thanks.
regards.
Fazli. Kuala Lumpur

here is my requried---basiclly i need 3 units of project assigment came with 3 proposal project paper -means is 1 proposal project to pass to my tutour for green line if OK we on the full assigment . the title is open - any title follow HR/marketing/technology/financial-managemt

1- Title of project -
2- Objective of the project
3- Back ground of the project
4- Methodology and description
5- Expected result
6- Benefit to the company

or i given the proposal project title--u verify this can made it or not
minimum is 50 -60pages perproject..tq
Dear Sir

Need assistance on SHRM paper.Could you check and see if you could write this paper. Thank you

Regards
Nathan

Do you do thesis writing services for MBA? If yes, how much will it cost me?

Here i attach my first dissertation but its was reject by my supervisor.
He need me to do more research on Malaysia.
The second attachment is about Malaysia case study that actually what i want. Could u ask the writter to do base on the case study and just follow the table of contents on my dissertation that i attach.
If u have any question please call (012-9xxxxxx) or email me.

Thank you.

Regards
Ms R

Hi,

I got ur contact on net. I'm a final year student of one of the local university. Since i'm doing distance learning while working, i had no time to do the thesis.

I got 2 do the thesis related to Marketing / business / management. I have no idea on wat to do. I would like u to suggest title for me to choose.. I have to submit the proposal and also the thesis part A consist of chapter 1 introduction, chapter 2 literature review, and chapter 3 research methodology before 25th April 2009.

And the chapter 4 data analysis n chapter 5 conclusion has to be submited by september 2009.

Pls advise me on the cost of doing this thesis ASAP.


Thank you.

Pris

Dear Sir,
I saw your advertisement
Here is algorithm analysis assignment.
Can you prepare that?and How much you will charge?

Best,
Sara

Hie, I am GK here..
Currently I am doing my MBA as a part time student and I am finding someone to do my assignment on finance management. It is a short case study on time value of money and the deadline for this assignment is 13 April 2009. I saw your ad in Pick And Post and I would like to get your feedback on your assistance. Kindly acknowledge this email.
Thank you.

Regards,
GK

Dear sir,

I am now preparing for my NCC Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Business IT -- Computer Networking and Management assignment and I need your assistance.  It requires approximately 7000 words and deadline is at the end of March.  Attached is the assignment title and would you please advise me your expertise and your fees?

Thanks and regards,
Sharon

Hi there,

I'm a MBA student.This is a case study. It must be report format,Harvard system, and at least 2000 words.Could please help me about it?

Thanks

would like to know more details on the charges for MBA assigment sevices fee?
The Topics to covered are as follows :
Quantitative Techniques on 1) probability and probablity distribution.  2) Sampling distribution and hypotesis testing
The assignment consist of 10 questions.
The total pages about 9-10 pages, double spacing.
due date for submission 30 April 2009.

S. Bahrin.

How much to do a research project for degree student?

The title is about Mergers and Acquisitions. I need to have introduction, literature review and methodology in my assignment. And need this on 23 April 2009. Total pages of this assignment is about 35 pages.
Can i know how much of it?
Thank you. Pls reply me as soon as possible.

Hi,
My name is Tia,
i have some troubles with my assignments. can  you help me?
i am 2nd year of University, major in Marketing.
i have few assignments which is Consumer Behaviour, Organisational Behaviour and sales management staff
and also, how much you charge per assignment?

Please let me know asap.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am now doing my distant learning degree with a uk university.  I need help on my assignment.

My questions:-

How long does you take to do it?
How much do you charge?
What guarantee do I get that the assignment are good?
Do you give me the references that you use in my assignment for my reference.
What about plagirism?
How many assignment have you done so far?
What is your expertise?
Are you familiar with harvard style of referencing?

Please answer

sal

HI. I need help for my assignment. Its major in finance accounting. Can U pls get back to me on more info. URGENT.

Hi,
Are u doing a service of assignment? And how much for 1 assignment.

Thank you,

Wan

Here I attach my assignment to you. Can you let me know the price for writing this assignment and the method of payments first for my consideration? Can you finish the assignment for me before 8 January 2010? Please do not write anything first until I confirm for it.

Hi,

Just wanna check the price for 2000-2500 words assignment & how long does it take, TQ.

Cheers,
Crissy

Hello
Need to do an assignment in order to finish up Diploma in Business Studies. Information as below

- Topic
  Business expansion - Existing building materials manufacturer to start distribution and retail network in Kuala Lumpur in order to be more competitive and erased role of middle men.

- Level
  Diploma level and therefore, must be of relatively lower Masters level.

- No of words
  5000 word complete with reference and bibliography

- To include some charts as well

- Some include issues such as Management Principle, Statistics, Accounts, HR, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour and Ethics.

- Deadline
  Within a month

Pls reply soonest

Jack

Hi! This is Esther . I need help in  cost accounting course work. Is
set of question papers given by lecturer.I do not know how to solve
the questions. The deadline is next friday. Waiting for your
reply.

Hi

I've a paper on transport economics due on Saturday (14th November). It should be about 8 to 10 pages long. I will send all relevant details if/when this is confirmed.

Thank
s

Hie there, came across this email ad on from google,
I am from Malaysia and currently doing my masters, due to lack of time from my work i cant complete my assignment.
My assignment is on Strategic Management of Change and needed to do a 1500 word report from a case study given which is due on next Tues 08/12 5 pm
Is there anyway i can get my work done and how much would it cost.
please get back to me asap on this matter
thank you

Hi,

My deadline is on 19Jan 2010. Assignment requires 5000 words. Will you be able to make it?

Rgds/Di

Hi, I would like to seek the duration you require to complete an essay assignment in academic writing wrt advertising (question as below in approx. 1500 words), the price quote and whether it is plagiarism free.  Appreciate an early response on this matter.  Thanks.
 
-Focus on a particular advertisement in terms of such issues as, target audience, strategies, mode of address, the relationship to popular culture, possible consumer responses, etc. 
-May want to compare two ads and discuss the integration of the advertising within a range of associated marketing strategies such as packaging and retail outlets. 
-The Fowles analysis method will be useful.

Hello,

I am a first year MBA student of older age and I wonder how you can help me with assignments you listed below?

Where are you guys based?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Mel

Dear Sir

Need assistance on SHRM paper.Could you check and see if you could write this paper. Thank you

Regards
Nathan


Dear sir/madam,

I need help on my asignment. It's about Java programming. Honestly, I do not have any IT background.
Please let me know your charges and any other requirements that you need.

Thanks and regards.

Hi there.

I'm an MBA student in a local college. I'm having problem with my assigment on managing people. Can you review and advice if you are in position to assist with this assignment.
Due date is in March but i hope to get this out of the way by the end of February.
Thank you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.


Regards,
Stephen

Hi,


I am doing my masters in management, specialising in Human Resource management. My dissertation topic is ''Employee Retention in Call Centres.'' It should be of 18,000 words excluding contents, references, appendix... I would like to know how much will the estimate cost be to write a dissertation on this topic.


Thank You
Jyoti


hi .

I need help for 3 research thesis in the fields of aviation management. Would you be able to cover this area?

Deadline for all three is by March 2010.

Thanks.

Regards,

Hi,


I am currently preparing for the model answers for 15 essay questions given by the university professor of Immunology.


Am keen on your services and care to tell me more?


Thanks.

Regards,
Mah

Hi greeting's to you !

I've an assignment for accounting topic are environmental accounting policy, 3000 words.
dead line is March'10. how much do u charge RM ? sms or call or email me. im from Puchong

Regards,

Vincent


Hi there,

I have just receive your email and im  actually quite curious about your services that u rendered
Attached is the assignment for question 3which needs to be based on the question 2 which is also included in the attachment "PICO"

Deliverables

- I wants the interview and survey question be included in as an appendix

-one of the documents is a feedback from the lecture regarding the PICO assignment and i wants that remarks to be solved to be in this assignment

How much would it cost?


Hi,

I like to request a quote for 4000 words research paper on shanghai stock exchange delivery before 30 Jan 2010.

I have completed the introduction therefore the 4k words will be a continuation.

Do let me know what other details are needed, thanks.

Hi there,

I need help from someone to do these 3 academic assignments:

Research paper (at least 20 pages: font 12, double spacing. 20 pages not including cover page, reference and appendices). For this assignment, you will need to conduct survey, do data entry, data analysis, interpretation, conclusion (survey need to be responded by at least 40 respondents).

Assignment - Examine the implementation of any private sector on the area of Training & Development (i.e. training methods, assessment, training evaluation, employee development, etc). Assignment shall consists of literature review, company background & practices, analysis, recommendation and conclusion. Expected around 10 pages.

Assignment - How the concept of Training & Development can be applied in your job in order to improve any aspects of working life. Not more than 5 pages.
Dateline for all these assignments are end of February 2010.
I'm willing to pay for all these assignments.

Payment method: Online bank transfer.
Please let me know if you want to do this assignment.
Please reply this email ASAP.

Thank you