Friday, April 22, 2011

Case Study for Organizational Behaviour

dateTue, Apr 19, 2011 at 7:56 PM
subjectRe: Assessment Paper - Case Study for Organizational Behaviour
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details Apr 19 (3 days ago)

Hi,

Thank you for the speedy response. I have another 2 assignments with me which requires your assistance.

Below is the assignment question.

Examine the relevance and importance of the concept of Global Business Fitness to your organisation (or one which you are familiar) or a specific business issue.”

Preferably I would like to write about Citibank, which I am currently working in now.

Attached is one of the journals written by the principal lecturer and he would like us to refer to it.

The final one will be Project Management, which is a case study. I don’t have a soft copy of it now, but I’ll try to photograph it and send it ASAP along with the guidelines the lecturer gave.

One thing which worries me is the completion date you gave, which is 10 June 2011. The submission date for all 3 subjects is actually 6 May 2011 (Friday).

Thank you.