Sunday, March 13, 2011

TESTIMONIALS

Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM
Subject: Strategic Management
To: help4assignment@gmail.com
Dear Writer
Thanks,  I am serious!! Thank You so Much!!!!!!!!! I know where I will order my next paper. This will be your service!


writing helper <help4assignment55@gmail.com>

dateFri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:13 PM
subjectThesis
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com
hide details Mar 4 (8 days ago)

Dear Writer,

i had transfer the 3rd payment. Kindly check. Please update to me the progress, and can let me submit to my supervisor to approve. Great Job! Once again thank you for your work!

help4assignment@gmail.com

dateFri, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:50 PM
subjectRE: Thesis Writing
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details Mar 11 (2 days ago)
Hi,
Thanks very much for the Thesis. I didn’t even think that my dissertation is possible to be done. I had not that much time, but you took the job and I’m really grateful for that. I never believed that custom writing services could perform so well! Plus you saved me a ton of money, because other services take practically twice as much.