Friday, May 27, 2011

New Enquiries - Help for Assignment & Thesis


On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:12 AM,

Hi Justin,

I had send some of the CISM draft to me lecturer, below is the lecturer reply for your reference. The balance payment I will bank in to you on Friday

Regards/ Micxx

Tue, May 24, 2011 at 3:35 PM
subjectRe: Fwd: Strategic Planning Assessment
Hi Justin,

Attached is the deposit slip for your reference.

Thanks

Regards,

Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Subject : perkhidmatan assigment


Salam
Saya memerlukan perkhimatan untuk menyiapkan assigment saya . Sekiranya anda dapat membantu saya emailkan jawapan anda pada email ini serta harga yang akan dikenakan sekiranya anda dapat membantu saya ...

sekian terima kasih


Mon, May 23, 2011 at 9:28 PM
subjectIT assignment.

Hi there, my assignment is designing a web portal using IT. May i know approximately how much will it cost?

Regards,
Jin.

dateMon, May 23, 2011 at 4:09 PM
subjectFw: Need ur service!

Hi,
I need your service urgently. I need to edit and do grammar check for my research paper/thesis. Please get back to me.

Mon, May 23, 2011 at 5:08 PM
subjectRe: thesis writing for bachelor of communication
hello,
i just got back from umrah and ready to be working with you on my thesis.
i need to know, what kind of information or details or data do you need me to get from my thesis supervisor?
kindly please be specific so i can gather sufficient and useful info from my supervisor.
thank you!
sincerely,
Noor F.

Tue, May 17, 2011 at 5:28 PM
subjectFW:

hi Justin,


Due Date: before 15 June 2011
all requirement are in the attachment pdf page 2 (2500 words, Diploma Level )
how much do you charge for this ?

and how about the payment process.

Mon, May 9, 2011 at 11:51 AM
subjecthi

Hi Justin,

Can you please quote me good price for this 2 assignment?

Question and req all included in the zip file.

thank you

best regards

Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM
subjectRe: assignment writing service
Hi Justin,

Down payment make, can you please reqeust your panel send me in word file instead of PDF,

thank you

best regards

Saya nak tahu beberapa perkara berkaitan :

1.    Berapakah nilai upah sesuatu assignment?
2.    Berapa lama tempoh assignment disiapkan?
3.    Bagaimana cara nak hubungi anda.
4.    Tajuknya adakah berdasarkan pilihan pelanggan.